The next issue of the BASS magazine, No. 120, is scheduled for distribution to all BASS members by the 10 March 2007.
In addition to the editorial, officer’s reports, the letters column and other regular features, the magazine will also contain the following articles:-
- Notes from a Small Big Island, by Leigh Davies
- Silver Magic, by Steve Easter
- Tribute to Vincent, by Shaun Sorenson
- Fly-tying and the like, by Kieran Price
- Scale Reading, by Allan Hughes
May we remind all BASS members that the editor is still looking for interesting articles and letters for future editions of the magazine.
If you are are not a member of BASS but would like to join, the Society is now accepting 2007 memberships. Full details of how to join BASS can be found on this web site.