What Are The Benefits Of BASS Membership?
There are many benefits of becoming a member of BASS, a few of the highlights are:
- Become part of an iconic group of bass anglers, dedicated to the pursuit and conservation of bass since 1973.
- Improve your bass angling by tapping in to the wealth of information, knowledge and experience available to members through our quarterly magazine, our private online forum, and our “members only” website pages.
- Get to know other bass anglers at “fish-ins”, at our annual meeting in Gloucester and by meeting other BASS members living in your area.
- Keep up to date on bass issues via our e-newsletter.
- Be part of our campaign for more and bigger bass.
- Get involved in bass research.
- Discounts from leading tackle suppliers.
Who Can Join BASS?
Membership of BASS is open to everyone, who shares our aspirations for the enjoyment and conservation of this beautiful fish. Our current membership categories and subscription rates are:
- Individual (Adult): £25.00
- Family, Club or Organisation: £35.00
- Senior Citizen (65 yrs or over): £20.00
How Do I Join BASS?
You can join BASS online using the shop on our website. There are two membership options available:
- Recurring annual membership by Direct Debit
- or, a single one year membership by Paypal or Debit/Credit card.
Our membership year runs for one calendar year from the date of joining.
If you have any questions about membership or are experiencing difficulties joining online please contact the BASS Membership Secretary