BASS Photography Competition
BASS are excited to be launching a monthly photography competition with a fantastic prize on offer every month from June until December 2020. The monthly prizes are kindly donated by Lure Fishing for Bass, and will include a special prize for an overall winner at the end of the year!
We are simply looking for bass fishing and bass fishing related photos. Entries do not even have to contain a bass, for example, a lure photographed in the back garden would satisfy the entry criteria. Each entrant can submit a maximum of 3 photographs a month to increase chances of a prize – look out for some extra big and special prizes along the way!
The start of each months competition will be announced on the BASS Facebook page – the information for the current month will be posted and pinned to the top of the BASS Facebook page. To enter a photograph simply post your entry as a comment to that post, and keep your fingers crossed. Please read the general terms and conditions below.
BASS Photography Competition (general terms and conditions)
This is a ‘fun’ competition with some great (and generously donated) prizes on offer for the best photos. However, we do have some basic rules that need to be adhered to – so here they are . . . .
- The theme is “bass fishing” and we’re looking for photographs that show off the best of the species, the equipment used, the action and the habitats where bass are found. Be creative!
- The competition is run on a rolling monthly basis.
- BASS’s decision as to the eligibility of individual photographs will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants can submit three photographs per round (i.e. 3 entries in any one month) but can not resubmit photographs from previous months.
- We will not except entries where the photograph includes a minor (any person under the age of 18).
- You can enter images that have had spots, scratches or other blemishes removed. You can have worked on the image only for the sake of the composition.
- We will not accept composite images – entries that stitch two or more separate photographs together to make one image, or entries that superimpose elements photographed separately onto an image.
- We want you to stay faithful to the spirit of the competition, and never deceive or misrepresent. BASS reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
- Entrants must not be professional photographers.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on the last day of each month.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party. The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright.
- By entering the competition all entrants grant to BASS the right to publish and exhibit their photographs in perpetuity.
- By entering, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these rules and BASS reserves the right to exclude any entry from the competition at any time and in its absolute discretion if BASS has reason to believe that an entrant has breached these rules, acted fraudulently in any way or brings BASS into disrepute.
- BASS reserves the right to cancel this competition or alter any of the rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, BASS reserves the right to either offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.
- Please take your photos responsibly and enjoy!