The BASS blog team speak to the two men running our ongoing campaign to reduce bass landings by 80%
The key points of the interview:
- It has taken many years to get where we are now, but the recent introduction of limited measures is at least encouraging.
- We have a long way further to go however, and the limited measures to date will in no way prevent our bass stocks from collapse.
- Several recent reports specifically mention the weight of individual emails received to date from bass anglers.
- Thus it appears our efforts in calling for change REALLY ARE changing thinking and making a difference!
- We however need to keep the pressure for change on the decision makers.
- Please keep contacting the relevant people: KEEP making a difference.
Details of those to continue to email to demand change are listed in this recent blog: http://www.ukbass.com/recent-measures-make-little-impact-to-save-our-bass-demand-politicians-do-more/
Thanks for listening! The BASS Blog Team
(*No elephants were harmed in the making of this recording.)