Kim and Clive Hodges explain how their fishing developed over 40 plus years of trial and error but it was Clive’s chance encounter with an AA man which got them back on the road to their impressive double-figure bass tally.
Part 2 includes:
• Why live baiting?
• The importance of John Darling’s writings
• ‘If you ever want to feel inadequate go to Weymouth and get on a charter boat’
• ‘We didn’t half do some things wrong to start with!’
• Circle hooks, long traces and helicopter rigs
• Floats ~ ‘We use these bloody great things’
Filmed by: Dave Burditt
Edited by: Steve Pitts