Episode 7 – “Where the yellow arrows are; you’re not coming back”
Kevin and Keith explain the extremes that they had to adopt in their fishing methods and the areas that they fish to overcome falling numbers of fish:
· No individual angler can ever know everything – we do not live long enough
· Q. People are asking ‘Why is he riding all these hundreds of miles?’
· A. It’s so my legs will work if I get caught in those yellow arrows
· The best night we had 74 in three hours
· This is Dave. He’s a ‘security agent’ and he works where people are shooting at you all of the time – he comes fishing with us to relax. When the water comes up to his knees he will freeeak out. We’re talking major panic here.