We hope that you will find the following information is useful when planning a fishing trip.
The following web sites offer free 7 day tidal predictions:
The following web site offers free tidal predictions, for limited locations, up to 13 years ahead:
Moon & sun
Weather & Surf Forecasts
- Met Office Marine Inshore Waters Forecast
- Met Office Shipping Forecast
- UK Marine Weather Buoys
- Channel Coastal Observatory
Combined weather and tides forecast
www.fishingwx.com – a site by anglers for anglers, supplying weather and tides information and other useful data.
Sea temperature charts
Sea surface temperatures – provided by Magicseaweed. The same web site offers a selection of wind, wave, pressure, etc charts.
Web Cameras of marine interest
There are now quite a few web sites displaying photographs taken from web cameras. Some of the sites also provide additional information about the local tide, wave and weather conditions. Have a look at the following:
- Gower Live
- www.magicseaweed.com – various webcams but works best with subscription.
- www.camsecure.co.uk – a collection of worldwide webcams